Saturday, March 24, 2018

Shawill Perfect Lip Liner Pencil - Is it Up in the Lip Liner Game?

Hi lovelies!

Welcome back to my blog again.

Today I thought I'll talk about lip liners and how they change the lipstick game.

Who doesn’t want that full voluptous lips that Angelina Jolie have? I think all of us wants that bold full looking lips same as those women celebrity crushes that we swoon to.

If you know the lip liner game and how it helps enhances your lips, then  you are here for a treat.

I discovered this Shawill product when I watched one youtuber organising a massive haul of this brand. I've never heard of this brand before plus I wasn't really interested in local make up brands as  I' am into internarional brands may it be drugstore most especially high end.

Anyway I went to our local Watson’s (our version of Boots/Superdrug if you’re from the UK). And was checking out on some moisturisers and I spotted these lip liners. I swatched one shade which was Sienna and I fell in love with the shade straight away. I swatched two more shades and straight away decided on purchasing them. No questions asked.



The shades that I picked up are Sienna, Dark Salmon and Indian Red - all are pinky nude shade and the formulation is creamy upon swatching it on my hand. The shades are really beautiful and will definitely suite all skin colours.

Upon applying it on my lips I noticed how light it is compare to when you swatch it on your hand. I applied it a few more times to achieve the colour that I was trying to aim. So far so good. Aside from the fact that it gets a bit dry while on your lips - which is a bit weird as it seems creamy when I swatched it on my hand. (a video of the swatches are found on the highlight section in my instagram page: @awomansmodedevie)






A closer look. The two on both sides are almost the same in colour but they are totally different. 


And the swatches: L-R: 04 Indian Red, 05 Sienna, 06 Dark Salmon 

For the price tag of P59.00 (less than a £1.00) I would say it's totally worth the buy. If you are a lip liner lass then head down to your local Watson's and grab all the shade and experiment. I still need to do a wear test on these babies. Also I want to see on how this works on a  newly exfoliated lips. I bet it will give a much more decent job compare to your normal lip day. Anyhow, the packaging, the price tag, the value for money, the shade and the formulation are all good. So I recommend for you guys to try and add this on your lip liner stash. 

How to apply? You can  either over line your lips (which is what I do whenever I wear a matte lipstick or sometimes just put it as it is by lining and covering the whole lips with it). It gives your lipstick a lasting power. 

So I think that's all that I need to report on you guys. I hope you like my simple review.

Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to check on my Instagram account @awomansmodedevie for the latest updates and for what I've been up to :)


How about you? What is your favourite drugstore lip liner that ticks all the box? 


Don't hesitate to comment down below :)


Ciao Bellas! 











4 comments:

  1. Oh they look gorgeous! Always love a bit of pink

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree girl! I mean who doesn't love a little bit of pink in their make up bag :)

      check out my latest post on Instagram @awomansmodedevie xoxox

      Delete
  2. These colors are so me...
    Thanks for sharing.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs hun. Always a pleasure to share what's new and what's good in the market ;)

      If yo like you can check my instagram for my latest updates @awomansmodedevie xoxo

      Delete