Thursday, April 4, 2019

My Say on the Mirrakech Facial Oil






Facial oil has never been my thing until I got deeply involved with skin care and kbeauty. I always thought that facial oil won’t do no good for me because I already have an oily skin so why add up more oil to it? But little did I know that incorporating facial oil will actually provide a great benefit to my skin.




 Today, I’ll introduce to you Mirrakech - a 100% pure & organic virgin Argan Oil from Thailand. I’ am so impressed of how Thailand is really upping up their game when it comes to skin care & I’ am so glad I get to discover yet another great Thai brand.


Mirrakech isn’t only a brand who loves nature but also loves using organic products that has natural benefits for beauty. They have always looked for solutions to create a wonderful looking skin. I love that their vision is to create products that does not interfere w/ nature nor the community that lives with it.

Mirrakech has incorporated the best ingredient (Argan Oil) in their product. It has amazing benefits to the skin including moisturising dry skin, treating rashes, controls over production of acne & regulates sebum production. It is basically called the liquid gold that is jump packed w/ natural nutrients essential to the skin cells.

 Mirrakech Argan facial oil has been helping my skin with the hydration & moisture that it needs. I always wake up with non greasy face & a more healthy looking skin w/ a subtle glow. I also use this together with my moisturiser & serum & always ends up w/ a good effect. I even add this on my foundation & it creates a gorgeous dewy look.

This is also good to use for pregnant women to rub on their belly to avoid stretch marks. Over all I love this face oil and I can 100% recommend this.

PR Gifted | but all opinions are 100% my own.

Check them out on Instagram
And their official website at www.mirrakech.com

And for my daily stories and new posts check out my Instagram @awomansmodedevie

 
 #mirrakech #facialoil #thaiskincare #skincarethailand #arganoil #skincare4days #bblogrt #awomansmodedevie #abcommunityph #abcommunity #skincarecommunity #thaibeautyblogger #thaibrand #filipinablogger #bblogger #skincare #discoverunder100k #discoverunder50k #discoverunder3k #slaytheflatlay #skincareflatlay

No comments:

Post a Comment