Monday, April 1, 2019

REVIEW || Nacific Real floral Calendula Toner





Calendula is becoming one of those ingredients that every brand wants to incorporate in their products. It helps prevent harmful substances on the skin & soothes sensitive skin quickly that’s why it’s been called the Goddess of herbs (bcos of it’s healing properties)


Nacific is one of the great Korean brands that definitely knows what they’re doing - incorporating Calendula in their toner. This just doesn’t look pretty but pretty effective too.


So what is the Nacific Real Floral Caledula Toner?
- this as you see is a toner w/ real petals & is mild on the skin. - It has Calendula & jeju herb 7 complex (the latter w/c include chamomile, rosemary, lemongrass & tea tree) help to ease tensions of the day & strengthen moisture barrier
- It helps nourish the skin, good for all skin types, effective for soothing the skin & strengthening moisture barrier
- It comes in a transparent watery texture & is sealed in a built in cap to adjust the amount of contents.

Feedback:

- I have been using this toner along with the cream (separate review) for almost two months & I can say that this toner is definitely an effective one. I love that it has the real Calendula petals inside w/c  helps in keeping the Calendula scent & moistness for a long time plus the petals helps in nourishment easily sinking to the skin. I noticed that it helped put the inflamed  crevices along side my nose. It even ease the massive pimple that I have that time. It helps clear my skin & is very moisturising. My skin feels soft & pliant - the perfect effect that I need for my skin when using a toner.

- Swipe to the next photos to see one week usage & more than a month usage of the Real Calendula Floral Toner. On the first week, I already experienced amazing effects. On more than a months usage, you will see how the pimple has gone down & my skin looks definitely better, clean and glow-y.
( Check out my Instagram for how my skin looks a week after using the toner and how it looks after a month)

- I can definitely say that I will purchase this toner once I run out (w/c I am already so close to finishing it btw). Plus I love the benefits that it has given my skin.

- PR Gifted ( all viws and opinions are my own )

Check out Nacific's IG page for update and new launches.

#nacific #calendulatoner #kbeauty #abcommunity  #skincare4day #kbeautyblog




No comments:

Post a Comment