Saturday, March 9, 2019

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - is this the best French pharmacie dry oil?

I have been wanting to try out this  Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse for a long long time. This dry oil has such a cult following and I want to know why people raves about this.

Since there was a sale on our local online shop, plus it was free shipping  - despite it buying against my will, I decided to finally bite the bullet and and purchase it. I mean, you can't never really argue if it's on sale plus free shipping.

I was peppy and when I finally received it, I was as happy as a lark. This French  pharmacie brand is just so gorgeous and I must say that this is one of the best multi purpose dry oil out there.





So what is the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse?

From their website:

The iconic dry oil Huile Prodigieuse®, No. 1* in the Oils category in French pharmacies, nourishes, repairs and beautifies the face, body and hair. In 2017, this multi-purpose dry oil has been enriched with highly nourishing Tsubaki oil. Now even more innovative, it is anti-oxidant, has a "shield" effect against pollution** and reduces the appearance of stretch marks. Its addictive scent and unique silicone-free dry oil texture promise a truly Prodigious experience.


-- 

So yes, this is a dry oil.  A multi - purpose dry oil used for the face body and hair, even for stretch marks! It is rich in so many great oils - macadamia seed oil, sweet almond oil, hazel seed oil, camellia seed oil and the likes. It also has tocopherol or vitamin E. I mean, me being me, a lover of anything multi - purpose, I straight away jumped into the bandwagon. Because firstly, it cannot only be use to one thing but there are other two more. With the price tag of $24.44/18.50 GBP, this is definitely a good steal. 


--

Packaging:

The Nuxe Dry oil comes in a glass packaging, it is spray type which makes it easier to take the product out and spread it over to your body. It has a gold cap that makes it more luxurious looking - I really do think packaging plays a big role to attract a customer/consumer to buy a certain product or item. It comes in a 50 ML and 100 ML. I have the latter.

--

How I use it.

Most of the time use it on my face and it really gives a nice glow after. The oil is so lightweight you won't even know it's there.. The left over oil on my hands I slather on my arms and on my hair. I mean, I want to make sure that I' am using it the best way possible without wasting any product. I sometimes use it as a perfume oil (because it has a gorgeous scent more like a perfume) or spray it at the back of my ears and spray whatever perfume I' am using that day - the oil makes the perfumes scent stay longer plus it's like I have layered two perfumes in that way. 

The best thing about this oil plus me with an oily combination skin is this makes my skin less oily. I mean talk about an oil that makes your skin less oily the day after. I usually wake up with really oily skin in the morning, but with this on the night before, I wake up with less oily skin and I' am so happy about it.




--

I' am seriously obsessed with this product and I can totally recommend this to add in your skin care stash. 

Check out this baby in Beauty Manila - or if you are like me, make sure you wait on their sales so you can snag this for less.

--

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed my review. If you want to know about my latest diversion check out Instagram page :)

--

Until the next one

xoxo
Kathy




2 comments: