Saturday, March 2, 2019

Quest - Journey to Glowing Skin

These days, we're always on the hunt for that glorious glowing skin.

In that aspect we tend to buy numerous skin care products that will provide that teeny sheen or glow on our skin. The glow-y skin we have, the youthful and fresh we look.

I have been on the hunt for that skin care product that will provide me the full package. The brightening, anti ageing and the repairing aspect as well.


--

Quest Glow Nectar has been a big help when it comes to the repairing and brightening aspect. But before we go to details, let me tell you a little something about Quest.

Quest is a brightening and repairing serum. This is a product made from Thailand. Thai are well known for their quest to glow-y and brighter skin.

This product is specifically made to target tired and lackluster skin which s a result from sun damage, stressful lifestyle.

Quest Glow Nectar is infused with innovative Celtosome Crithmum Maritimum ST (helps in skin lightening and wound healing properties), marine EPS white and botanical extracts to revitalise and repair and even out skin tone.

Active Ingredients:

- Celtosome Crithmum Maritimum ST
-  Marine EPS White (effectively reduce dark spots - caused by UV damages & pollution , allowing skin to radiate its glow.

Quest Glow Nectar is free from:

- Alcohol denat
- Silicones
- Synthetic colorants
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic fragrances
- cruelty free


--



So I have been using Quest Glow Nectar for almost 2 months and I tell you I' am about to actually finish the bottle. I have an eighth left on the current bottle that I have.

I use it everyday, morning and night. This serum is more like of an essence. It doesn't have the oily feel or the thick feel of a serum. It is very light and glides on the skin really well. Also goes well with other products.

I noticed visible results from using this. My pimple marks which turns dark has definitely lighten. Some dark spots and dark discoloration has eventually lighten too. My skin always seems to be so glow-y. And I just love it.

I know that if I would use this longer all the dark spots and the dark pimple marks will definitely go away. I just can't seej to fathom that I' am almost done with my bottle.


The product is 20 ml encased in a glass container with a dropper. You only need 1 to 2 drops with moisturiser on a clean face. And use this in conjunction with sunscreen.

 Given the chance to repurchase, I would definitely do for sure. And I can 100% recommend this. Suitable for any type of skin most especially for Asian skin like mine :)



This part of my face has a slight discoloration, maybe because of using make up and not much of skin care. This has definitely lightened and that pimple mark is way lighter after using Quest Glow Nectar.

--

You can purchase Quest Glow Nectar on their Facebook Page  and for updates and recent posts on Instagram

This product is PR Gifted but opinions and views are 100% my own.
--

I hope you enjoyed this review and I shall see you on the next one.

For my latest post and stories check out my Instagram page :)


Thank you and see you on the next one :)


xoxo
Kathy




No comments:

Post a Comment