Sunday, February 24, 2019

Apara Thailand Essence Review




As we age, our skin age with us too.

Our skin lose hydration, we get wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines and uneven skin tone.
And because of this we tend to look for products that will help prevent our skin from all these bad things.

I, to be honest has a minimal skin care routine before. But getting more deeper into skin care last year, I started my 7 skin care routine, even more than that sometimes. And in this routine I included essence. I was totally unsure of where and when to insert essence in my routine, but I eventually figured it out.

So what is an essence?

Based on my research, essence is a concentrated formula that specifically target wrinkles, fine lines, and dull and uneven skin tones. It is lighter than serum but mostly has watery consistency with viscous consistency.

Essences are meant to hydrate and brighten the skin. And because of its watery consistency it's almost good for all skin types.


When do you insert essence in your routine?

As for me, I use it after toning and before serum. I even sometimes layer my essence on a maximum of two, putting the lightest consistency first. Essences nowadays are in all shape and kind.

The current essence that is part of my skincare routine is the Apara The First Care Para Activating essence.

This is a product of Thailand and almost all ingredients are found in Thailand too, their main ingredient is found in a Para Tree (rubber tree) which can be found in some parts of South East Asia, most speially in Thailand.

I have been using this essence for almost two months now. This is a milky type of essence. Very watery and no viscosity at all. This isn't as cooling as the other essences but is really so hydrating and moisturising. My skin always feels so nice every time I use it.

I love how my skin has that tiny hint of glow every after use. I didn't have any break out or sensitivity from using this product. This just gives that amazing rehabilitation that your skin needs after being out and about all day.

Let's talk about the packaging.

The packaging comes in a white frosted plastic bottle. There is no pump but you can still easily take the product out when needed. The design of the print was influenced when a bark of the rubber tree is being opened and the sapwood inside with its lining became part of the design of the bottle.



Notable ingredients:

1. Hamamelis virginiana extract - commonly known as witch hazel, has anti inflammatory and anti viral properties that can be used to treat varieties of conditions

2. Chamomila recutita extract - including antiseptic, antispasmodic, antipyretic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-allergenic activity.

3. Sodium pca - primarily functions as a humectant moisturizer in skin

4. Centella asiatic extract - anti ageing properties and improved elasticity of the skin

5. Cynara sodymus leaf extract - super rich in anti oxidant that heps improves over all skin health

6. Niacinamide - help visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and a weakened surface


What a great line up of ingredients, all gathered up to create a gorgeous looking skin.


Overall, this product has been well received by my skin and I feel like I can't live without this anymore.

Thank you Apara Thailand and Frank for giving me the opportunity to try out this product.

PR Gifted. All views and opinion are 100% my own.

---

Check out Apara Thailand on Facebook and on Instagram


--

I hope you find this review helpful and if you do you can visit my Instagram for daily updates and silly stories ;)

Thank you and see you on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment