Sunday, February 3, 2019

COSCODI Pick Me Up Tone - Up Cushion

Hi everyone!

I" am back with another review for you guys and this time is an actual first for me and in this blog.

Well, I say first because I have never used this type of product before.  I mean I' am the kind of person that just doesn't fall with what's hyped up.

Plus the fact that I have always been a lover of liquid foundation.

The product that I am talking about is the *Coscodi Pick Me Up Tone - Up Cushion, this is my first ever cushion. I know a lot of #kbeautylovers converted to cushions a long time ago. While for me, it takes quite a while to make me love something especially if I am so not into it.




Anyway, heading on to the main topic for today, Coscodi a brand well known for its masks has come up with a new product and it's their cushion foundation. They have four cushion in their brand namely:

- Coscodi Mint Air Cushion
- Coscodi Pick Me Up Tone Up Cushion
- Illumination Shining Snow BB Cushion
- Illumination Shining Glittering Light Cool Cushion

They have kindly gifted me the Pick Me Up Tone Up Cushion which comes in a really pretty packaging. Rose gold and has a nice leaf print on top. The rest of the packaging is blush pink.

This cushion is compose of dual side. One of which is the white colour for brightening. The pink side is with calamine powder.

The concept of this product is:
- to make your skin looks brighter
-  U/V protection with SPF 50+ PA+++
- Whitening (as this product has Glutathione)
- Anti - ageing
- triple functional cosmetic

I' am already sold on the overall presentation (well done on that Coscodi) Applause... Applause..

Going on to the effectiveness of the product, I must say that it did brighten my skin. I love mixing both but I love the look of the pink side as it makes my face more pinkier (making it looking radiant and healthy).





The white side makes my skin looks really bright and definitely glowy too. I love that this cushion is almost near the look of my skin but just a little polished.

It has covered the slight redness on the crevices of my nose. Covered a few of my blemishes and little discoloration except for the pimple mark that I have (totally understandable as it's still quite too dark to be covered).

This tone up cushion did cover a few of my blemishes but this definitely is not a full coverage. I think the goal of this cushion is more like a "no make up" make up look.

This could have been amazing too if  Coscodi created a wider range of shade for this tone up cushion.

This shade is definitely for fairer skin tone. My skin tone is  fair to medium and I try making this cushion as a base and I apply a darker concealer on top of it, blending it and creating a much more near complexion to mine. So far this being light is my only qualm about this product.

Everything about this tone up cushion is so on fleek that the cons are not even that noticeable.

I have been enjoying using this cushion everyday for the last week and I am loving it.

--

If you want to know more about this cushion and the other cushions, they've all been linked up there.

This product has been gifted by brand but all opinions are 100% my own.

I hope this has been a good read for you guys and I hope you get to try this cushion too.

#coscodi #kbeauty #koreancosmetics #awomansmodedevie #skincare #cushion

--

Thank you so much for reading guys. And see you on the next one :)

- Kathy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment