Sunday, February 10, 2019

APARA Relaxing Cleansing Oil | REVIEW






I only discovered cleansing oil last year 2018 when I luckily won the travel size MAC Cleanse Off Oil. I even used a cotton to remove the make up only thinking that it was meant to be placed on dry hands and rub it off  on your skin/face.


When I found out about cleansing oil, my thoughts about cleansing products have changed. I always focused on foam cleansers and gel cleansers. They were my sort of cleansers. I didn't know that there were a variety. I mean I do know, it's just that I was already invested in what I was currently using compare to changing to a new one again.

Around mid year last year I discovered about Thai Skin care. That led me to stalking so many Thai brands and I was so into them. I discovered this brand so called Apara Thailand. I checked out their company, read about them and translated their story on google translate as everything was in Thai. I somehow understood their story in those translation and fell in love with the brand. I spoke to their Founder and CEO Frank and we agreed on a collaboration.

Early January I finally received the most awaited parcel. I was only expecting the cleansing oil but to my surprise they also sent me the Apara essence - I felt so jovial about it!

---

A little story about Apara.

Apara is a Thai skin care brand made and developed in Thailand. The main ingredients are sourced from rubber seeds which is commonly found in Thailand. The rubber seed oil are rich in anti oxidant and has good benefits on the skin. Apara has the philosophy of creating this product that obtains the ingredient from Thailand, using the availability found in their country instead of sourcing it from abroad and also the fact that these rubber seed oil are being sourced out from their country, created outside of their country and bring it back to Thailand to sell it for Thai people's consumption. Hence the reason why Apara created this amazing product, created in Thailand and to be sold to Thai people too.

---

Moving on to February, after more than a month of trial and testing the cleansing oil, I finally made my conclusion about  this product.

Packaging (Box):

The box is two toned. Three quarters is printed in dark green colour and a quarter of it which is below the green part is printed in white colour which includes the brand name and the relevant information about the products. The back part has the information about how the product is being used, the ingredients list, the warning sign (if product didn't work out) and the manufacturing & distribution sign. These are both written in English and Thai which is such a good thing for non Thai readers.

Product Packaging (Container):

The product is in a nice chic muted green container. It has a pump which makes it easy to get the product out.Very hygienic too.

Product Information:

Apara Cleansing Oil is a gentle oil in emulsion. It makes your skin moist, soft and deep clear. This is a mild cleansing oil that effectively removes make up leaving the skin relaxed and moisturised.

Product texture:

Apara cleansing oil is a clear type of oil and is very light weight.

Feedback:

- I have used this cleansing oil for more than a month and all I can say is it's done it's job so far.

- It removes heavy make up and is easy on bare skin face with skin care left over.

- This cleansing oil is very relaxing when I slather it on my face. The scent is close to nothing but reminds me of the oil that they use in a spa.

- The texture is very clear and is really light weight too compare to other cleansing oils that I've tried.

- The packaging is very aesthetically pleasing.

- The price point is right.

- The product emulsifys upon contact with water.

- All in all this cleansing oil is an amazing cleansing oil. Made my skin moisurised and relaxed after use. Didn't gave me any break outs nor clogged my pores. And I can safely say that I recommend this product for you to try and enjoy the experience of cleansing :)

---

Apara Cleansing Oil retails for 790 Baht/$26/20 GBP

---

Have you ever tried this cleansing oil before? What's your favourite cleansing oil so far?

---
(PR Gifted - but all views and opinions are 100% my own)

---

I hope you enjoyed this review. Make sure to check out my IG for the latest posts and silly stories ;)


See you onnthe next one!

-- Kathy
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment