Sunday, March 18, 2018

Becca Highlighter - Is it a Miss or a Hit?

Hi again lovelies!

I' am back to give a quick review on my new highlighters that was kindly given to me by my dear cousin from the states.

 I have always wanted to try out the Becca highlighters for a long time. Youtubers was raving about the Becca x Jaclyn Hill champagne pop highlighter way back 2015, and I have been so curious about it. That was the first time I heard of the Becca cosmetics.

I thought back then that I won't be reaching for it that much. I already have blushers which has shimmer so I thought that it won't have much use, plus I don't see it ideal putting it above my blush on - I don't  know why but I really find it so weird back then.


So heading on to today's time - which is HIGHLIGHTER is Life (lol) it became a necessity for me to have one in my stash.

The one in the photos are the:

1. BECCA  Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight in shade Opal (tube) - this is a liquid highlighter. Very easy to use. I put it straight from the wand and dab it on the upper part of my cheeks plus this shade is really gorgeous. For me this is the perfect bare face just highlighter glow beach look. Yes, I said beach as this is just so ideal when you are on the beach with your nude face and just this highlighter as your make up. Indeed perfect for summer on the beach to have that amazing glow.

 Also you can use it as your day to day highlighter. I use this as like my base highlighter then top it up with the 2. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in shade Moonstone (this is a creamy formula once put on your face it becomes powdery but gives you a really nice glow with these two combined. Also dabbing this on your lips on top of  your lip balm gives your lips that ummpphh and gives it a nice shine. I tried it yesterday and I love it!

The third one is the 3. BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter in shade Opal Flashes Jade - this you can use as an eyeshadow too! It has an amazing silvery flash and it definitely catches so much light giving your face an amazing glow. I like this so much but make sure not to put a lot as it can really go intense.





Here is a closer look of the products:



And the swatches:

  




I hope you all liked my quick review of the BECCA highlighters that I own. I still need to get my hand on their newest launch, so hopefully when I get one I'll post my review straight away :)

How about you? What is your go to or your most favourite highlighter of all time?


Write down yours below in the comment section. Also you can follow me and be updated on what I am currently up to in my Instagram @awomansmodedevie 



Until then. Ciao Bellas! 




 










2 comments:

  1. These Becca highlighters look gorgeous - I've always wanted to get my hands on one!

    https://www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! they're totally worth it :)

      Thanks for dropping. You are in my reading list btw :)

      xxx

      Delete