Friday, August 3, 2018

Avarelle Acne Cover Patch Review

Hello lovelies!!!

This is a celebratory post. Why? Because I finally received my first international PR from this sweet brand Avarelle Cosmetics.


So today I'm going to introduce you guys to this brand and tell you all the know how.



My Acne Defense Team: featuring Avarelle Acne Patch. Check the post on Instagram


What is *Avarelle Acne Cover Patch

- it is an overnight patch designed to absorb the pus in your pimple & basically stop bacteria from spreading to your pores making your pimple less red, inflamed & irritated.


- It has tea tree & Calendula oil which has powerful antiseptic properties that helps in killing so many strains of bacteria's & fungi


- It has different patch sizes to cater for your pimple needs (small - XL)


- it has an easy peel design, drug free, blends w/ the skin, protects your pimple from dirt & most of all it has a re-sealable packaging to protect your patches from moisture & dirt.


Check this review on Instagram



FEEDBACK:


Since receiving this yesterday I have been totally wanting to try it straight away. I was so happy because I have been seeing this around & has so many good reviews. And last night I finally get to use it on those two zits on my nose. A stubborn healing bump on my chin & one that is just healing down but still has redness & a little pain on it.

Moving forward to this morning I noticed that the zits on my nose has calmed down a bit. Redness is slightly lesser compare to yesterday. And it looks way better. The stubborn bump has lowered down & the redness & irritation on the other zit is gone. 


I am lucky because I never experience crazy acne on my skin & I only get one or two once in a while during & or after my period.


This patch is indeed very useful & will be helpful for me especially during the red days. I can’t wait to try this on a new fresh breakout though. But so far so good.

 — 
Btw. Liana of Avarelle cosmetics didn’t oblige me to create a review on these products. I wrote this on my willingness to inform you guys that their product is actually helpful & this is my truest opinion about it. Thank you Liana for sending these patches over.

Avarelle cosmetics is currently not available here in the Philippines, but don’t fret as they are trying to make it available in different countries soon. For now, you can find them on Amazon. Also, they just launched some new patches. One w/ Salicylic Acid & the AM/PM Spot patch.




Update: January 2019

Last December I had a horrible flare up of eczema. Since I had the large patches I thought I'd have them useful to cover my red rashes on my upper chest. It helped it by soothing the area and lowering down the redness.

I now conclude that Avarelle Patches are not only good for acne. It's also okay to use on allergies and scratches or mosquito bites. It soothes it and you don't end up touching or scratching that area making it worse and irritated.

*PR GIFTED. But all views and opinions are my own.


#avarellecosmetics #avarelle #prgifted #pr #skincareproducts #patches #acnepatch #awomansmodedevie #skincare


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading my review. I hope you find this helpful. Check out my latest post and stories on my Instagram 

Chat me up in there real time :)

Thank you!

Kathy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment