Sunday, December 23, 2018

Votre Vu Peau Équilibrée Créme - Is the Hype for real?

What is your passport to an awesome skin?

Hey lovelies! 

Today, I am excited to review this awesome brand that I have been wanting to try for a long long time!

This admiration about this brand started way back early last year when a friend mentioned to me this luxury brand. That time my number of followers were so little I was so shy to approach Votre Vu.

This time around, I feel more confident and I thought I'll approach them and see if they will allow me to try out their product!

Luckily, they were very kind and was happy to collaborate with me.

So here is my honest and unbiased review of my beloved Votre Vu.

Your passport to healthy, glowing and youthful looking skin!



@votrevu is a French born product who hand picks French organically powered formula that suits every skin type.

Today, I’ll be telling you all about my feed back regarding the cream in this line w/c I have used for two weeks.


First impression:




~ Packaging - pink & gold? You can’t never go wrong with that

~ Texture - lightweight and gives you a velvet matte feel (definitely perfect for oily combination skin type w/c my skin type totally belong)
~ Price - this cream retails for $78 (via their website at votrevu.com), I know it’s quite pricey. But if you want a product that will work for you then you just sometimes need to bite the bullet.
~ Scent - it has a subdued scent. Like it’s there but it’s the faintest scent close to nothing (definitely good for people who don’t like crazy scent in their skin care product & who is sensitive to scent)




So I have used the *Peau Équilibrée crème for exactly two weeks & all I can say is my skin loves it! I really don’t have any problem when it comes to moisturiser. I never get any break outs from using one. Especially not from this brand. I noticed that my skin looks less oily every time I use this on my skin care routine or under make up. 




This feels so luxurious in your skin & I just feel so relaxed whenever this cream touches my skin. I feel being transported to the organic gardens of France. I can’t really fault this moisturiser. To be honest I am loving it that I am using it sparingly. 



What’s best about this French crème is it doesn’t only control my sebum production but also restore the skin’s natural protective barrier leaving my skin velvety matte, clearer and silky soft.


All in all this crème has been totally awesome. Didn’t get any break outs or sensitivity. Works well on me (I think the fact that I chose something that suits for my skin is the key why it works for me). 





Do you want to achieve the 4 step french facial to achieve that “Au Naturel” fresh radiant look? Then visit votrevu.com & check out their awesome skin care line!


*PR gifted - but all views & opinions are 100% my own.

#votrevu #frenchskincare #luxuryskincare #luxeskincare 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my current post and stories on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment