Sunday, December 30, 2018

Votre Vu Peau Equilibree Balancing Serum | REVIEW

How are you all doing lovelies!


I hope today is an awesome one for you - well perhaps this review of the *Votre Vu Peau Equilibree Balancing Serum will brighten up your day. Also, you might want to add this on your list of serums (wink)




I’ am finally reviewing this *Votre Vu Peau Equilibree Balancing Serum today. When asked what product I would love to try out from any of their range, I thought, “I better get that serum”!.

Serum for me is so important, it is one of my HG when it comes to skin care. I can just live with it on its own if I may. It has the capacity of a moisturiser & anti ageing in one.

So what is the *Votre Vu Peau Èquilibrée Balancing Serum?


This serum is power packed, skin renewing gel serum loaded w/ a mix of gentle AHA’s & key botanical elements to help skin & improve the appearance of fine lines & uneven skin tone. It also aids in clearing up congested pores.


Feedback:


I have used this serum for two weeks and I was just so amazed of how smooth my skin turned out. 

My pores were definitely clear. Can’t say much if it helped decreased my fine lines but I know it somehow froze it. It's not as prominent as it was before so the power of this serum has done its magic.

I am not on that age were fine lines are a bit more prominent. But as we all know using anti ageing products earlier than later like using this serum will help decrease formation of fine lines in the future. 



Also, my skin was all good whilst using this. No irritation & or any inflammation. I love how light it is & is wearable under make up or on its own. I noticed less oil formation on my skin & I just love how luxury looking everything is. From the packaging to the product itself. 

I find this serum effective - making my face a little plumper. That faintest scent of luxury really makes me feel so relaxed when I apply it on my face. 


It gives my skin a dewy look. Also I can totally say that I will be able to achieve the 4 step French Facial w/ this product in hand (hopefully I’ll get to try out the cleanser and toner of this line to achieve that glorious glow-y skin).


Votre Vu Peau Èquilibrée Balancing Serum is cruelty free & doesn’t use bad ingredients. This retails for $78.00 (all worth the penny though). A little goes a long way & this is good for troubled/oily skin.

*PR Gifted@votrevu #votrevu #luxuryskincare #frenchskincare #skincare #awomansmodedevie


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed the review and more to come! So watch out this space.

For more current post please check out Instagram

Chat me up over there! :)

See ya!

Kathy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment