Tuesday, December 4, 2018

IUNIK Rose Galactomyces Essential Toner | REVIEW

Hiya Gorgeous!!


It’s another review day today lovelies! 

Iunik has kindly sent me a few products to try out and that includes the *Rose Galactomyces Essential Toner (w/c I actually chose).




I opted for this toner as it is one of best & practical essentials that you can have in your skin care routine. And if I was to choose 3 skin care products for the rest of my life it would be toner, serum moisturiser. That’s why these 3 are the most important things in my routine, the rest are just extra.

I probably have not mentioned what IUNIK means in my previous review w/ their oil cleanser so here it is:


I - Ideal
U - Unique
N - Natural
I - Ingredients
K - Knowhow


These all pertains to how they make their products, the cost performance and minimalist packaging and of course the all natural ingredients that they use.





This toner helps in water replenishment. Soothes skin. Helps in minimizing pores and sebum control & improves wrinkles.

Iunik used 70% Rosa Damascena Flower Water instead of the actual water that’s why it helps in moisturising & has calming properties.


Feedback:


I love using this toner. I have actually incorporated this straight away in my routine after getting it.

I love using this before masking too. I use this either by dropping a few bits to my hands and dab it to my face or use cotton & wipe it all over my face.

I love how soothing this toner is. I really feel that my face is supple & well moisturized after every use. I didn’t have any breakouts or sensitivity. That subdued rose scent is so therapeutic & relaxing for me plus it doesn’t linger w/c is an awesome bonus!

This toner has basically ticked all the list for me. Packaging wise, scent, ingredients another WIN - WIN again. 


Will I repurchase after running out? Of course I will!This product retails for $21.99 at unique4u.net.

Have you ever tried this toner before?

*PR GIFTED but all views and opinions are my own. 


Thank you for reading guys! Check me out on Instagram

I am always present in there. Don't hesitate to chat ;)

#iunik #rosegalactomyces #skincare#skincareroutine #kbeauty #iunik4u#kbeautyblogger #kbeautybloggers#kbeautybloggerph #luxeskincare#kbeautyproducts #kbeautyproductsph#skincareproductph #skincarebloggerph

1 comment:

  1. You're full of wisdom about the products! Your blog is very informative! ❤ Thank you so much for the tips �� God bless you! & more powerrr ��

    ReplyDelete